Work Package 9
Management & Coordination
Objective: Administrative, financial and legal management of OPERA
This Work Package will:
- The overall strategic and operational management and steering of the project, ensuring the accuracy, quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Ensure the seamless integration of the activities (i.e. manage the time and result dependencies) by reviewing and assessing the progress of OPERA activities towards the defined goals and objectives.
- Co-ordinate and ensure the coherence of all the developments between Work Packages.
- Conduct the financial and administrative management of the project.
- Establish the communication flow and methods for reporting, monitoring, quality assurance and innovation management
- Periodic monitoring of risks and implementation of contingency plans if needed.
- Manage liaison with the European Commission and the production of periodic reports.
- Manage the knowledge and Intellectual Property Rights, including any legal agreements such as the Consortium Agreement and other agreements required for the use, access and exploitation of results and background.
- Manage the public face of the project and encourage networking with other related projects and ocean energy platforms and initiatives.
- Promote gender equality.